Toyota Factory-Scheduled Maintenance: It’s What We DoMay 8, 2019
Diesel Repair and MaintenanceMay 22, 2019
If you drive an imported car, you want to ensure your mechanic knows the ins and outs of foreign vehicles. At Scott’s Fort Collins Auto, we are import specialists, servicing a wide range of European and Asian vehicles. Here’s what our services include.
- Mini Cooper: Sporty little Mini Coopers have been turning heads on American and European highways for over 50 years. If you want to maximize the fun of owning an MC, keep up with routine maintenance at Scott’s. Our import specialists will keep your car out of the garage and on the road where it belongs.
- Smart Car: Navigating the streets doesn’t have to introduce pollution when you drive an electric vehicle like a Smart Car. Maybe it was the surprisingly spacious interior that impressed you, or maybe it was the get-up-and-go of the all-electric engine. Either way, you can keep everything up and running with Smart Car services at Scott’s.
- Mercedes Benz: It’s hard to beat the style and class of a Mercedes Benz. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing your luxury car is maintained and repaired by ASE certified import specialists.
- BMW: Driving a sporty German car gives the illusion of driving on the Autobahn, even if you’re just cruising in the carpool lane on I-25. The average neighborhood mechanic may not have the knowledge and experience to service your BMW. For a job done right the first time around, trust the team at Scott’s.
- Volkswagen: Whether you drive a classic Beetle or brand new Passat, choose Scott’s for engine tune-ups and bodywork to keep your Volkswagen humming along.
- Audi: The great thing about Audis is that they combine the best features of German engineering with American innovation. Have all your service needs met by our import specialists.
- Volvo: From a finely tuned S90 to a well-maintained S60 Cross Country, Volvo is a brand that keeps on ticking. Let us help keep your car dependable and make it easier to resell when you’re ready to upgrade to a newer model.
- Porsche: If you don’t know where to turn for Porsche service and repair work, look no further than Scott’s Fort Collins Auto. We’ll keep your luxury vehicle running smoothly by following the manufacturer’s maintenance schedule.
- Saab: Whether you drive your Saab to work every day or use it to chauffeur the kids around, safety and reliability are probably your most desired features. The import specialists at Scott’s can help you maximize these qualities with superior car maintenance and repair work.
- Jaguar: These European sports cars have been the envy of other drivers for nearly 100 years. If you’re fortunate enough to own a Jaguar, let our knowledgeable mechanics keep it in top working condition.
- Land Rover: For luxury four-wheel drive, you may opt for a Land Rover. Our import specialists will make sure your off-roading experiences are nothing short of perfection with our reliable maintenance and repair services.
- Honda: When it comes to long-term reliability, nothing beats a Honda. Choose Scott’s as your full-service car repair provider in Northern Colorado.
- Acura: This line of luxury cars provides the perfect way to get around town. The next time you need your Acura serviced or repaired, choose Scott’s in Fort Collins or Loveland.
- Kia: This brand rose to prominence in the US starting in the 1980s, but our import specialists can work on your Kia whether it’s a brand new Sorento or vintage Brisa.
- Hyundai: You don’t have to travel far from home to enjoy world-class Hyundai repair and service. Head over to Scott’s for everything you need.
- Lexus: This luxury car brand is a particular favorite in the US, ranking among the top 10 largest Japanese global brands. Maintain the reliability and value of your Lexus with services at Scott’s.
- Toyota: The certified import specialists at our auto shop in Fort Collins and Loveland are highly capable of maintaining and repairing your Toyota Corolla, RAV4, or Prius.
- Infiniti: Maintain your luxury Infiniti with recommended maintenance. Then, make it roadworthy again after an accident with expert bodywork. We can get it all done here at Scott’s.
- Nissan: This brand offers several models for drivers on a budget, from the sporty GT-R to the spacious Pathfinder to the heavy-duty Titan XD. No matter what Nissan model you drive, our import specialists can keep it running smoothly.
- Subaru: Choose us to maintain and repair your Subaru Forester, Outback, or Impreza using the latest diagnostic and service equipment.
- Genesis: This brand was only founded three years ago, but it can compete with luxury cars boasting decades of history. We’ll help extend the life of your Genesis with quality service and repair work.
- Scion: The manufacture of new Scions discontinued in 2016, but you can keep your sporty xD or iQ running for many more years to come with Scion service and repair at Scott’s.
- Mitsubishi: As the sixth largest Japanese automaker, Mitsubishi has held its own as a popular car brand in the US. Bring your Mirage, Outlander, or Eclipse to Scott’s Fort Collins Auto to ensure it receives the care it needs.
We are your import specialists in Northern Colorado. Our ASE certified technicians have specific training in foreign car repair to help keep your beautiful Mercedes Benz, reliable Honda, or luxury Jaguar in top condition for years to come. Worried about transportation? Don’t be—we offer free loaner cars for qualifying minimum repairs.
To arrange service or repair for your European or Asian vehicle, please stop by one of our Fort Collins or Loveland locations anytime between 8 am and 5 pm Monday through Friday or until 1 pm on Saturday. You can also set an appointment online or call us at (970) 682-4202 to let us know when you’re coming.