Ft Collins: (970) 682-4202
Loveland: (970) 541-4404
For all of your Toyota service and repair needs, look no further than Scott’s Fort Collins Auto in Northern Colorado. Our team of ASE certified technicians has been trained specifically on Toyotas. Worried about transportation while your Toyota is being repaired? Put your worries aside as Scott’s features a fleet of free loaner cars, available to customers with a qualifying minimum repair. You can rest easy with the knowledge that our staff has experience in every model of Toyota including:
- Cars – Camry, Corolla, Celica, Avalon, Yaris, Solara, even the Prius
- Trucks – Tacoma, Tundra, Sequoia
- SUVs – 4Runner, Highlander, Rav4
- Vans – Sienna
- Crossovers – Matrix, Venza
Founded in 1993, our team of certified technicians has the experience and knowledge to service and repair your Toyota. Take comfort in the fact that only the latest and most accurate diagnostic equipment will be used and you’ll be given all the information you need to make an informed decision upfront.
Your Toyota is an investment and what better way to increase the value of your investment than to keep it in top running condition. Here are some of the many services we offer at Scott’s Fort Collins Auto.
- Brakes – Regular checkups on the brakes will keep you safe and save you money, preventing an expensive repair down the road.
- Clutch – Is your clutch slipping or making a grinding noise? If so we can check it and repair it.
- Shocks & struts – Wear and tear on the shocks and struts can adversely affect your cars steering and braking, not to mention making driving unsafe. Scott’s technicians adhere to a rule of replacing shocks every 50,000 to 60,000 miles.
- AC – Routine maintenance on your air conditioner will keep it blowing cold air. Stale smelling air or odd noises? We can fix that too!
- Transmission – One of the most important parts of your vehicle is also one of the most expensive to repair, if you ignore it. Let us check out grinding noises or overheating issues before they become serious.
- Front & rear axle – If you notice anything out of the ordinary when turning, including popping noises or clicking, let us check your car’s axles.
- Timing belts – Another case of routine maintenance, we can save you money and hassles. by examining your timing belts. Let Scott’s check (or replace) your timing belts every 60,000 miles and again at 100,000 miles.
- Oil changes – Adhering to a strict 3000 mile/3 month oil change schedule will increase the life of your vehicle. Let Scott’s technicians do the dirty work to save you time and money.
- Engine – The heart and soul of your car, the engine is what keeps everything moving forward. Let us get under the hood and inspect the engine. We can prevent many common engine troubles,and if something has already gotten out of hand, we can definitely fix it.
- Electrical – Today’s vehicles have more electrical components than ever before. Our certified technicians can resolve issues with your power windows, stereo system, even the GPS or remote start.
- Diagnostics – The best defense is a good offense. When it comes to your vehicle, the method you use to transport yourself and your family, it is definitely true that going on the offensive is your best defense against expensive repairs. Can’t remember the last time you took your car in for a routine checkup? Bring it in today, and let us check to make sure everything is in good working order.
Trust Scott’s Fort Collins Auto for all of your Toyota’s maintenance and repair needs. Certified technicians, free loaner cars, and, most importantly, peace of mind. For Fort Collins, Loveland, Windsor, Greeley, and Cheyenne, call (970) 682-4202 and schedule an appointment with Scott’s Fort Collins Auto today!