Ft Collins: (970) 682-4202
Loveland: (970) 541-4404
Scott’s Fort Collins Automotive is pleased to announce they will be giving FREE GAS FOR A YEAR to one of our lucky customers. We love our customers!
As a way to say thank you for being part of the Scott’s Automotive Family, we are giving the gift that keeps on giving…all year long.
Entering is simple, call or stop by for more details.
Terms & Conditions
- Eligibility: This contest is open only to those who sign up at the Scott’s Automotive and who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The contest is only open to legal residents of Colorado, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Scott’s Automotive, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the contest. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Campaign Period: May 1st 2017 – Dec 31st 2017 @ 11:59 p.m.
- How to Enter: The Contestant must purchase services at Scott’s Automotive. Customer must take a picture with their own cell phone holding a sign at Scott’s Automotive and post that picture to their facebook page.Next they must tag Scott’s Automotive’s Facebook page linked here: SCOTT’S FACEBOOK PAGE (using the Facebook Tagging feature) in the picture they post on their page and must add the hashtag #scottsfreegas. Contestant must also like the Scott’s Automotive Facebook page. One dollar spent and/or one dollar referred to Scott’s Automotive equates to one entry into the drawing.
- Prizes: The Winner of the contest will receive a gas card with a $2000 amount on it. (Average amount of money spent on gas in a year).The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Scott’s Automotive to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Scott’s Automotive will file a 1099 in winner’s name for the cash value of the prize. Winnings will be considered taxable income.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Scott’s Automotive. One dollar spent at Scott’s Automotive equates to one drawing entry. One dollar referred equates to one drawing entry. Winner will be notified by telephone, email, and facebook notification within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Scott’s Automotive shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Scott’s Automotive’s SOLE SUBJECTIVE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Scott’s Automotive, anyone acting on behalf of Scott’s Automotive, and Scott’s Automotive’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Scott’s Automotive from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Scott’s Automotive may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Scott’s Automotive reserves the right, in its sole subjective discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Scott’s Auto motive’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, Scott’s Automotive may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Scott’s Automotive. Scott’s Automotive reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Scott’s Automotive has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Scott’s Automotive reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Scott’s Automotive and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND COLORADO WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Colorado having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The contest hosted by Scott’s Automotive is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.