Time and time again, one of the most important things a customer wants from his or her auto mechanic is a warranty…in writing. That’s what you’ll find when you choose Scott’s Fort Collins Auto. Your automotive repair or other service is backed up by our No Hassle Warranty.
Our 36-month/36,000-mile limited parts and labor warranty demonstrates our commitment to quality and to our customers. All repairs and service are performed at a preferred shop and are backed by this warranty, giving customers assurance at home and on the road. If an issue should arise, the customer can return to the shop where the repair was done. If they’re far from home, the warranty work can be done at any of our 20,000 preferred service center partners across North America.
While each of our technicians strive to perform reliable repairs every time, our No Hassle Warranty adds an extra layer of surety with every service.
Warranty Frequently Asked Questions
The warranty covers the following types of repairs and services:
- Air conditioning, heating and climate control systems
- Brake system
- Engine cooling system
- Starting and charging systems
- Engine performance, driveability diagnosis and repair
- Electrical system
- Emission control system
- Exhaust system
- Fuel systems
- Ignition system
- Electronic engine management system, other on-board computer systems (engine, body, brake and suspension computers) and cruise control systems
- Steering/suspension systems, wheel bearings, CV joints/U-joints half-shafts and driveshafts
- Other minor repairs
The AutoCare Center warrants that the above repairs and services performed at this location will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for twelve months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first, measured from the date of the repair and the odometer reading shown on the repair order. The warranty is conditioned on the vehicle being subjected only to normal, non-commercial use and receiving reasonable and necessary maintenance during the warranty period. Warranty repair costs shall in no case exceed the costs of the original repair or service. If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship within the warranty period, the Dealer shall have the option to either perform remedial service work at no charge to you, replace the defective warranted part(s) without charge to you or refund the entire charge for the warranted repairs, minus any previous refund.
This warranty does not in any way include incidental or consequential damages (additional expenses which you may incur as the result of faulty repair or service). Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty give you specific rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
This warranty does not cover repair(s) or replacement(s) except as listed in the section “What Is Covered by this Warranty,” even though the Independent AutoCare Center may offer other services. Specifically excluded are any repairs involving replacement or removal of internally lubricated parts and other such repairs as listed below:
- Any internal repairs or component replacement of internal components or replacement of engine assembly.
- Automatic – any internal repair or component replacement requiring the removal of the automatic transmission or transaxle from the vehicle or disassembly of the same.
- Manual — any internal repair or component replacement requiring the removal of internally lubricated components or replacement of the drive axle/differential assembly.
Drive Axle/Differential Assembly:
- Any repair or component replacement requiring the removal of internally lubricated components or replacement of the drive axle/differential assembly.
- Ring gear, pinion shaft and related gears
- Associated bearings with above
- Pinion seal
Auto Body, Paint, Molding Repair:
- Any repair or materials related to auto body repair work.
- Glass-related repairs