Call Us (970) 682-4202
Why are they selling the vehicle?
- breaks down often, bought a new car, too expensive, gas guzzler, etc.
Where has the mileage of the car been accrued?
- city driving, highway driving (best!), off road
What repairs have been done and do they have invoices?
- Good Recordkeeping speaks volumes!
What accidents or damage has the vehicle had? Where and how was it repaired?
- Again, invoices that detail the repair are extremely helpful.
What type of gas have they used?
- You may not want to purchase a vehicle that requires the most expensive gas available to run properly.
Ask to test drive the vehicle.
- Be alert to unusual noises, jerking, pulling, & abnormal shifting.
Ask the seller to take the vehicle, or let you take the vehicle, to Scott’s Fort Collins Auto for a pre-purchase inspection.